You and your pet are inseparable, right?
If you are one of the many people who have pets they can’t # 39; agreeing to give up their dogs, cats or other breeds of animals, you will be glad to know that the practice of taking your friend on vacation is at work. Many, on the contrary, are choosing to include pets on travel trips.
But like anything good, taking your pet on a trip can be difficult if you are not well prepared for things # 39;
Travel insurance people know about planning. This is why & # 39; vetera together 6 essential tips that will help you and your pet enjoy a relaxing holiday together as a group without risk of trouble.
Therefore, here we go with the wise advice, every pedestrian familiar with the animal should review and follow.
6 Things to Do Before You Go With the Animal
• For travel: Keep your dog or cat in a specially designed travel bag. If this doesn’t work, make sure your footing nears the back seat. That way, they can bother you when your verification should just drive, follow the road signs and get to your destination. Remember that regular rest stops when you and your pet can stretch your legs, work hard and save yourself. Follow the rules about cars: don’t leave a baby or pet alone inside because cars can quickly burn into deadly traps – a problem vehicle.
• When traveling by airplane, inquire about the rules of transportation with your pet. It’s best to have your pet in a cabin with you in the airplane, but if not optional, choose a plane that is a little scary but connecting. Always have a picture of your pet to have a caller ID.
Prepare all necessary documentation. If you can get your pet to vaccinate, that is the best way to ensure identification. Make sure the mark on your pet contains information, including your phone number. And it’s a good idea to have a pet vaccine & # 39; s with your medical records you have.
• Don’t forget to include all your important content on your site. This should include his favorite toys, sleeping and living spaces.
• The hospitality industry is now very friendly, so plan to stay at a hotel that welcomes you and your pet. You can also find vacation rentals that will be happy to rent to those who own pets, as well as home-sharing companies that can meet your pet needs. Make sure you are making progress in bringing your pet, even if you win & # 39; into any swamps when they arrive.
• There is no use in bringing your pet on vacation to stay in a hotel. Make sure all your entertainment is in order, and search for restaurants and recreation areas that your pet is allowed to enter.
• Consult with insurance professionals about the best insurance for you and your pet.