By now, you’ve probably heard of bitcoin – there are stories of people making thousands of dollars overnight with this and other cryptocurrencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there is an element of risk. That’s why starting with a free $ 10 bitcoin is a good way to try it out and start learning how it all works. I myself am still new to all this and came across this process during my research. It helped me, so I decided I needed to share it with you.
The first thing you need to know about buying bitcoin is that there are a few basic ways to buy it and it’s not that complicated to do.
The two main ways to buy bitcoin are through a broker or through an exchange. Check out the Coinbase exchange – they are one of the largest exchanges, have a clean and easy-to-understand interface, are available from applications on various mobile and computer platforms and offer you $ 10 free bitcoins to get started. There are other exchanges I’ve tried that work well – BTCMarkets and Coinspot, to name a few that are good – but only Coinbase has a $ 10 starting bonus.
An additional advantage of Coinbase is that it works locally in multiple currencies – if you are in Australia, for example, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars, so you do not have to keep up with exchange rates and the like.
It is also worth mentioning that bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase works with – you can also buy Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC) – whatever currency you choose to use, always you can still get $ 10 from free bitcoin.
Without further ado, here’s how to get your free $ 10 bitcoin:
1) Sign up for Coinbase (the link at the bottom of this article will make you qualify for the $ 10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number and uploading proof of your ID card (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID) – this can be done by taking a photo with your phone )
3) Enter your credit card details and verify the card by reviewing the transactions that Coinbase will add to your online banking statement (this is instant and free of charge)
4) Order $ 100 for bitcoins, etherium – whatever – in your currently activated account. If your local currency is not US dollars, you will need to make sure you order the equivalent of US $ 100.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: All bitcoin purchases are paid and Coinbase is no different. IN mostyour initial purchase fee of $ 100 should be around $ 4 ***
5) That’s it! In a few days, the $ 10 bitcoin will appear in your Coinbase account – even when you deduct the purchase fee, you’re still ahead.
So, if you are curious about bitcoin, want to dip your toe without risk and want to get some free money (!) During the process, try this. The bitcoin bonus more than covers your fees for this first deposit and can help you learn what it’s all about.
Some recent notes:
• This process will only work if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you will not receive the free credit
• You can only get the free $ 10 if you sign up via the link below.
• The above offer is limited in time – once you create your account through the link, you have 180 days in which to make the purchase of bitcoin, lightcoin or etherium worth $ 100 and still get a loan of $ 10.
I hope you have a prosperous and happy future with bitcoin and take advantage of the free $ 10. Free money doesn’t show up every day, and with the rate at which bitcoin has grown recently, $ 10 can multiply pretty quickly! My plan is to just sit on $ 110 for a while, see what happens, and feel the ups and downs of bitcoin. Let’s see how we go.